(1) To clean stainless steel products, please follow the instructions below to prevent from scratches, abrasion and black stains.
(2) To remove abrasive surface, please use a towel with cooking oil and clean both inner and outer surfaces
(3) Mix warm water, vinegar, and neutral detergent in 2:1:1 ratio and wash the surface with a sponge or a smooth scrubber. Dry the product before usage.
(4) To remove white stains, please mix 3-4 drops of vinegar or lemon with warm water and clean with a soft scrub.
(5) After multiple uses, if stains remain, please clean the product with vinegar. It will be more shiny afterwards.
1) Do not use fire or other flammable vapours and liquids in the vicinity of the product: materials that are not stainless steel such as lid may be damaged.
2) Beware of damage upon strong impact.
3) Thoroughly remove stuck-on food residues to avoid stains or discolouration.
4) Never scrub the product with an abrasive brush, scrubber, abradant or sponge made of steel or nylon fibers as they can cause scratches or mar polished finish. Clean the product with a soft scrubber or sponge added a cleaning solution.