STAINLESS STEEL FOOD CONTAINERS
SIGNATURE Handy No.3
4000ml / 135.2oz
Advises & Care
Micro & Oven
Products name: EC7-GSH02
Size: 260mm x 192mm x 144mm
Capacity : 4000ml / 135.2oz
Weight : 656g
Material of Container: Stainless steel
Materials of lid: PP, Silicon
Use: Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave*, Oven*
Made in South Korea
(1) To clean stainless steel products, please follow the instructions below to prevent from scratches, abrasion and black stains.
(2) To remove abrasive surface, please use a towel with cooking oil and clean both inner and outer surfaces
(3) Mix warm water, vinegar, and neutral detergent in 2:1:1 ratio and wash the surface with a sponge or a smooth scrubber. Dry the product before usage.
(4) To remove white stains, please mix 3-4 drops of vinegar or lemon with warm water and clean with a soft scrub.
(5) After multiple uses, if stains remain, please clean the product with vinegar. It will be more shiny afterwards.
(1) Keep the product out of reach of children.
(2) Keep away from fire heat or open flames.
(3) Beware of damage upon strong impact.
(4) Be cautious of burns while using the product with hot liquids.
(5) prevent usage of knife, forks or any metal materials on the product.
(6) use a soft scrubber. Rough surfaced scrubber may cause scratches and loss of shine.
(7) When unpacking, Prevent usage of sharp or pointed materials.
(8) To prevent lid damages, do not force on the lid directly after removing the products from the freezer. Please leave the product at room temperature for defrosting before opening the lid.
(9) Do not store milk, juice and dairy products for a long time.
It may alter the content.
(10) Do not defrost stainless steel products in electric rice cooker.
(1) The lid is not for use neither in microwave nor in oven.
(2) For microwave usage, only use one product at a time.
(3) Do not microwave empty stainless product.
(4) Max usage time in microwave = 5 Minutes at full power.
(5) Prevent usage of aluminium foil or plastic food wraps with microwave.
(6) Please ALWAYS use gloves to prevent possible burns while using in microwave and/or oven.
(7) Do not microwave to cook popcorn or to melt substances such as sugar.
(8) Defrost any frozen content before usage.
(9) Prevent any abuse of usage outside of its normal and intended usage.
Stainless steel food container
Cuitisan is a revolutionary brand that adopts
only high quality materials for its stainless steel products.
The containers are light, airtight, easy to clean and also extremely resistant to
a wide temperature range (from -40°C up to 400°C). the products are suitable for
freezer, fridge, microwave* and oven* (*without lid).
Good Quality material
The optimum material for kitchenware CROMOSTEEL
stainless steel 18/12
Free of Bisphenol A (Chemical compound)
Suitable for Home Appliances
Microwave Safe (without lid)
Oven Safe (without lid)
The optimum material for kitchenware
CUITISAN airtight containers
CROMOSTEEL is a compound word from the Italian,
cromo, and the English word “steel.”
Used in CUITISAN products, it consists of more than 18% chrome,
which is key to why CUITISAN products rarely rust despite everyday use.
It also contains copper, valued in this case for its antibacterial properties (resists 99% of bacteria).
enabling use of stainless steel in the microwave through outstanding technology!
From innovative airtight metal containers that are microwave safe to making their use possible in freezer, oven and dishwasher, CUITISAN continues to create new paradigms for the kitchen.
CandL - C&L INT GmbH
Gewerbepark Brand 82, 52078 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 241 510023 30
CONTACT EMAIL >